blog 8

 1. https://emespring2024ap.weebly.com/

2. I don't use AI tools daily. I've used things predictive text, but I don't feel it's a major AI tool. It saves a few seconds of time but not much. I worry about privacy with AI. I don't have any questions about AI tools right now.

3. Using ChatGPT has been fun. It's cool to see how AI has conversations. I never realized how much goes into making AI bots. Again there's still security risks with AI to protect students from. 

4. AI tools could be helpful for efficiency. A tool that can help with organizing materials could save teachers a lot of time. I'd be open to trying AI tools but I'd want to make sure they're easy to use and respect students' privacy. I think a simple one to use would be something to create lesson plans. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blog 4

Entry 3