My name is Ashley Palladino and I'm a sophomore at FSU. I'm currently studying psychology and minoring in education and communications. I have a cat named Coconut who I found in a bush in August and she's my favorite thing in the world. I love her, as well as going out with friends, doing yoga, and going on long walks. 

I used technology in an educational setting only in high school. Before high school, I had never used any technology besides a TV and Xbox. The only sites I'm very comfortable using are Canvas, Quizlet, and ChatGpt. Other than those three I'm still working on mastering technology.

In learning, I use both on and offline resources to further my learning. Most online programs I use include Canvas, Word, and Outlook to contact the school and upload assignments. For understanding concepts better I turn to Youtube, Khan Academy, and TikTok. The only offline resources I use are my professors and the library. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blog 4

Entry 3

blog 8