2

 Around High school, I was introduced to Word and it has since become a very important application in my journey as a student. I prefer Word to everything else because I feel it's the easiest to navigate. I have tried pages before but it doesn't feel the same, or as productive. Microsoft applications coming with every student's email is such a nice advantage of being a student.

The ISTE Standards for Educators provides a guide to integrate technology into learning. One standard is facilitator where educators have to provide a curious environment where learners can explore technology. I think is important for individual creativity and making learning fun. I also believe collaborative software is so important in the field of education.

being a digital native means working well with technology since you were born in the technology era. I believe Gen Alpha falls into this category and has a complex understanding of technology, but not all of Gen Z. To be born in an era and to be proficient in it are different things. As a digital native, I will say I feel I have a much easier time implicating tech tools rather than my educators. It hasn't had a huge impact, just lost class time. I fully expect my students to be more proficient than I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blog 4

Entry 3

blog 8