blog 5

  • Ive been on Instagram for many years now but I haven't been on Twitter long. Instagram is super easy to navigate and I find myself interacting with mutuals and friends. Twitter I only really interact with strangers. Ive had a few job opportunities reach out through Instagram and its really great for advertising myself. Twitter for me personally doesn't help with my future career because I don't put myself out there on Twitter.
  • Digital divide is the disparity between technological access in different socioeconomic groups. The digital divide can negatively impact a student success in school. Some causes could be different economic status's and bad funding. Reflecting on this I want to be aware of the digital divide, adopt flexible teaching methods and advocate for solutions.
  •  Two software tools I would use are Canva and Kahoot. Canva is a tool I personally use to make pretty PowerPoints/documents. I feel like it would keep students more engaged in class. Kahoot is a game students play and answer questions related to class. Its super educational and enaging.

Comments

  1. This is a very insightful post, and I am glad I was able to learn more about how Instagram helps you professionally. I find that navigating through Instagram from a business profile can be a little bit more challenging. You have to be able to filter our scammers and other opportunities that may not be legit. I am glad you were able to learn how to do this, and find an outlet that allows you to advertise yourself.
    I also enjoyed reading more about your perspective on the digital divide. I believe it is important to find alternative solutions for students who are impacted by the digital divide. Relying on technology use solely can be harmful for these students, especially when they don't feel they have the resources to learn.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

blog 4

Entry 3

blog 8